How do I find/purchase available work?
* To see what's currently available, head straight to my shop.
* All new paintings are released first via my Studio Newsletter. Usually a group of paintings loosely combined as part of a collection are made available periodically throughout the year. Make sure you sign up to be the first to see new work, as certain paintings can sell out quickly at times!
* If a piece is marked "private collection", it is sold and no longer available. If a piece is marked on hold, it is either with another venue as noted(contact me and I can assist with the purchase) or temporarily held for a designer or client.
What payment methods do you accept?
* My preferred method is through Paypal or by Debit/Credit Card. You do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase with my online shopping cart. A debit or credit card works just as well, Paypal will give you the option at checkout to use your own card. If you have any difficulty checking out, don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance!
IMPORTANT : Please make sure that the address you provide through your Paypal account is the correct one!
Do you offer a layaway plan?
* Yes! For pieces $600 and over, I do offer layaway. We work out invoice installments (typically over the course of 3-6 months) and once the painting is paid in full, I ship your piece out to you!
DOMESTIC SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS IS FREE.
Details: Free shipping for XL canvases is unstretched & rolled (see shipping methods below for description). Free stretched shipping applies to all canvases that are either 25x30" or 30x50" diptychs.
What are your SHIPPING METHODS?
* PAPER - Originals on paper are shipped flat backed with board and sent in a rigid mailer via USPS First Class (3-5 days).
* CANVASES - Originals on canvas are carefully packed and shipped via USPS Priority (1-3 days).
* XL CANVASES - Extra large originals on canvas (which are noted) will be shipped unstretched & in a puncture & moisture resistant poly mailer (rolled around a tube to prevent creasing). These pieces can be taken to a frame shop and restretched, typically for minimal cost, between $100-$400 (depending on size). They are shipped USPS Priority (1-3 days).
* Contact me if you wish to have your extra large canvas shipped crated & stretched (cost varies, minimum of $300 crated shipping, available for domestic orders only via Freight UPS)
* A tracking or customs number is assigned to ALL orders.
What is the SHIPPING PROCESS?
* Once you purchase, you will receive an email confirming your order.
* After I have carefully packed your artwork(typically 1-3 days), you will receive a second email that notifies you that your order is on its way and provides a tracking or customs number.
* Please refer to the Shipping Turnaround Time for expected UPS delivery...
What is the SHIPPING TURNAROUND TIME?
Once notified of shipment...
* Originals on CANVAS - 1-4 business days (domestic) 2-6 weeks (international)
* Originals on PAPER - 3-5 business days (domestic), 2-6 weeks (international)
* Please keep in mind that USPS or UPS holidays can affect delivery times.
What about INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
* I gladly ship to international destinations through USPS via Priority International.
* Tracking cannot be guaranteed for international customers once the order leaves the United States, but a customs number will be provided to you.
How about CUSTOMS AND DUTY FEES?
* The buyer is responsible for all customs, UPS broker, and duty fees. I cannot mark packages as "gift".
What if my piece arrives damaged?
*Although this is an unlikely circumstance, please let me know ASAP about the situation. Please send photos immediately and be sure to save all packaging. I will work closely with you to resolve this situation.
How about RETURNS?
* I want you to be completely happy with your painting, so I do accept returns or exchanges. You will receive a refund of the painting price once the return is received in good condition. Please take care to package well as damaged paintings will not be refunded.
* Refunds/Exchanges are given within 5 business days of receiving the work.
* Art must be returned in same condition with original packaging.
* The buyer will pay for return postage.
Can I see additional detailed images of a particular painting?
* I can provide pictures of specific paintings by request.
Do you accept commissions?
*I have about 10-12 commission slots available each year . Please see my Commissions page for instructions.
As a reminder, the computer screen may not display the exact original color of the painting. I keep the image as true as possible to the original piece, but slight variation in color may occur. If you have any questions about colors in a particular piece, please email me before purchasing.
Copyright for all images and artwork is owned by the artist, Lauren Adams. The sale of artwork does not transfer ownership of copyright. Paintings may NOT be resold (prints or originals) without permission. The client has the right to display artwork in their home or business, but may not be resold. Please contact me if interested in carrying my work.